- Infectious Diseases Society of America
- ⚕️Quickly measure the oxygen levels in your blood, without needles.
- 😷The safe range for those without a respiratory issues is between 95 and 99%.
- 🚑Use OxyTester™ as an early warning signal for respiratory disease & pneumonia.
- ✌️Take several readings each day and keep yourself regularly tested.
What is Pulse Oximetry?
Pulse oximetry by the OxyTester™ is a simple, pain-free and quick test that measures the current oxygen levels (aka oxygen saturation) in your blood.
Pulse oximetry is also used to check the health of a person with any condition that affects blood oxygen levels, such as pneumonia, asthma, lung cancer and much more.
What is the safe range for my oxygen saturation?
Experts say that a 95-99% oxygen saturation is the acceptable range for those without an existing respiratory condition. A comprehensive 2002 study titled "Utility of pulse oximetry in diagnosing pneumonia"* concluded that if blood oxygen saturation levels fall more than 3% from your typical baseline AND under 94% in total it would be strongly indicative of pneumonia.
Small and Powerful Design
The OxyTester™ is compact, lightweight, and durable. Designed to be portable so you can take it with you on the go. From sport enthusiasts to the health conscious, obtain SpO2 (Blood Oxygen Saturation Levels) and PR (Pulse Rate) on the go.
Bright LED Screen
Large and bright clear numbers make the OxyTester™ ideal for those with impaired vision. Audio cues are given to alert you of an accurate reading.
Our Customer Promises
- 🇺🇸We ship from the USA.
- 😊Real people, real support.
- 💳We accept all major credit cards.
- ⏱️30 day 'customer always satisfied' guarantee.
The OxyTester™ is an educational tool that does not replace the need for a professional medical opinion.